Nora Fatehi (biography) is a dancer, model, actress and singer in bollywood film industry. She comes from a Moroccan Canadian family, and she was born in Canada. She is most known for her Dilbar song. Nora Fatehi began her career by appearing in a Bollywood film Roar: Tigers of the Sundarbans.
|Real Name||Naura Fathi|
|Profession||Actress, Dancer, Model|
|Weight (approx)||55 kg|
|Body Measurements (approx)||34-26-34|
|Date of Birth||6 February 1992|
|Age (as in 2019)||27 Years Old|
|Birth Place||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Hometown||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|School||Westview Centennial Secondary School, Toronto|
|College||York University, Toronto|
|Educational Qualificaitons||University Dropout|
Brothers: Omar (Younger)
|Best Friends||Ghuman Varinder, Prince Narula (Actor, TV Personality), Angad Bedi (Actor)|
|Likes & Dislikes||Good Things, Bad Things|
|Favorite Food||Spaghetti Bolognese|
|Favorite Actor||Hrithik Roshan, Akshay Kumar, Rajkummar-Rao|
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favorite TV Show||Family Guy|
|Favorite Song||Dj Waley Babu, Lovely, Maar Daala|
|Favorite Book||The Breadwinner by Deborah Ellis|
|Favorite Films||Bollywood-Queen, Devdas, Pink, Kapoor& Sons|
Facts About Nora Fatehi
- Does Nora Fatehi smoke?::- No
- Does Nora Fatehi drink alcohol?::- Yes
- After she landed in India, she did various commercials for giant brands.
- Nora Fatehi is fluent in English, Hindi, French, and Arabic.
- In 2015, she participated in ‘Bigg Boss 9’ as a wildcard entry.
- She started belly dance in Bollywood.
- She wants to change the perception of foreign artists in India.
- She is a college drop-out.