Saiful Azam “The Living Eagle” was a Air Force Officer of the then West Pakistan. He was born in 1941, at Khagarbariya in Pabna district. Saiful Azam Dad spent some time during his childhood in Kolkata. His family returned to Bangladesh, then go to East Pakistan, during the Partition. His secondary studies took place here. At the age of 14, he was sent to West Pakistan for higher secondary education. He was admitted to Pakistan Air Force Cadet College in 1958. Two years later, he completed his education as a pilot officer. That year he was commissioned as a General Duty Pilot and joined the Pakistan Air Force.
|Real Name||Saiful Azam|
|Nickname||Living Eagle, Saiful|
|Profession||Air Force Officer|
|Service/Branch||Bangladesh Air Force (1971-1979)|
Pakistan Air Force (1960-1971)
|Years of Service||1960-1979|
|Rank||Group Captain (Bangladesh)|
|Height (approx)||6 feet|
|Weight (approx)||85 Kg|
|Body Measurements (approx)||46-15-38|
|Date of Birth:||1941|
|Age (as in 2019):||78 years old|
|Birth Place:||Khagarbaira village, Pabna District, East Bengal (Later East and now Bangladesh)|
|School:||East Pakistan school|
|College:||Pakistan Air Force Academy, Risalpur|
|Family||Wife: Nishat Azam (Lawyer)|
|Likes & Dislikes||Good Things|
Destroyed plane List
|Against Israil||04 Jet Biman|
|Against India||03 Jet Biman|
- Does Saiful Azam smoke?::- No
- Does Saiful Azam alcohol?::- No
- He was the trainer of “Birsreshto Flight Lieutenant Matiur Rahman”.
- Saiful Azam was awarded Pakistan’s third-highest military honor, Sitara-i-Jurat.
- Azam operates eight aircraft from eight different countries. He has flown flights to the United States, Pakistan, England, Jordan, Iraq, Russia, China and his homeland of Bangladesh.
- Saiful Azam was recognized by the United States Air Force as one of the 22 ‘Living Eagles’ in the world on May 25.